The performance capabilities of the Wii U have always been a lingering question since Nintendo unveiled the console at E3. As we saw at the expo, Wii U was at least on par with the HD consoles of the current generation, but fans have always wondered if the console will go a step further than the Xbox 360 and PS3 . According to some developers, rather a step backward.
“It is the level of PS3 or Xbox 360. Its graphics are not as powerful, “said one anonymous developer GamesIndustry. Another developer, also anonymous, says that this is true and also not so many shaders, though in some ways it is better, but generally not up to scratch. These statements go hand in hand with those made recently by Vigil Games, where U said the Wii was on par with the current generation of consoles.
Finally, one of the two sources said that the control configuration has not changed and that only one player can use the touch screen control while others will have to make use of normal controls of the Wii if you want to play at the same time.
If these statements turn out to be true, it would be really amazing to Nintendo. The Wii was a great success without having to push a lot of technology and low manufacturing costs gave the company a good profit margin.
- AMD acknowledged the next Xbox will be so powerful graphics like Avatar
- Wii the most selling console in America
- Ubisoft: the next generation consoles PS4 and Xbox coming soon
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings PC title also to Xbox 360
- The Creative Assembly Total War could get next-generation consoles
- Interview with Shigeru Miyamoto about Wii successor
- Nintendo hits in the stock price
- The final version of Nintendo 3DS