The new multiplayer map pack for Uncharted 3 is a few days of its release. Last month, Naughty Dog hinted about this new package, but until today the announcement was made official. More details in the note.
As I had mentioned, there are four new maps, The Graveyard, Old Quarter, London and Oasis Streets. But this is no ordinary map. As you said Eric Monacelli, community strategist Naughty Dog, the PS Blog, the new maps include dynamic events. That means that while you’re in the game, will different things, like a grenade launchers patrol the stage, or an aircraft delivering boxes that can crush you.
You can download the map for $ 9.99 if you’re not a member of Fortune’s Hunter Club. If you are a member, you will package free. Hopefully these changes on stage does not affect the players, it is often annoying than a change in the scenario ends with your kill-streak.
- Details of multiplayer beta Uncharted 3
- The beta of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will arrive in April
- ‘Battlefield 3′ include maps of the second chapter
- Uncharted 3 beta in details
- Warzone Earth coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade in April
- Bethesda announced in April that will give good news for Skyrim and RAGE
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception : release date trailer
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, game show video