President Ubisoft, Yves Guillemot, has said that moving the PS3 and Xbox 360 the next generation consoles will happen sooner than expected.
In an interview with Gamasutra the executive said the disclosure of Wii U in E3 has made Sony and Microsoft prepare for their next move ahead of schedule:
“I think the U Wii is sending a message: the transition is about to happen and we will soon have new machines.”
Apparently Ubisoft preferred that the new consoles arrive as quickly as possible, since according to Guillemot, Its current strategy with the hardware to come is one of the first companies to release games for that platform, is in fact what they are doing with the Wii U:
“We will continue with that approach. We believe that the console Nintendo come with innovative features that will change the game industry and want to be part of that. “
- THQ: the next generation consoles will be more service-oriented player
- Additional RAM for next generation consoles
- Like Nintendo and Sony, Bethesda also willing to support new consoles Wii U and PS Vita
- Ubisoft releases WRC 2011
- Ubisoft released a new gameplay video of Far Cry 3 in E3 game view
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings PC title also to Xbox 360
- The best games & consoles in U.S.
- The Secret World diffrent game on diffrent consoles