Its importance to the industry and its meaning and significance in popular culture, have made more than Street Fighter game, for many earning him a place on par with titles like Mario and Zelda. Like the latter two, Street Fighter is coming to the conclusion of his 25 years, and seeks consent to Capcom title and fans alike, with significant collaborations in which you express your love for the series defined the fighting genre.
Those who regularly read the official blog Capcom, Capcom-Unity, will know that the brand is quite recurrent practice contests, fan art, and similar activities that encourage fans to bring creative and share their own work in relation to their favorite franchises. This time the invitation is open to a very special occasion, celebrating 25 years of history of Street Fighter.
Capcom invites designers, illustrators, painters, sculptors, photographers, musicians and has demonstrated his love for the series over creative pieces that have the occasion commemorating the 25th anniversary of Street Fighter, and that if selected will be used as materials official conclusion.
For terms and conditions of this call can review the official Capcom blog-link at the end of this note. And why not? leave your comments on this important anniversary.
- Capcom announces the patch to fix the sound in Street Fighter X Tekken
- NIKE STREET FIGHTER
- Image & Trailers of Street Fighter Tekken X
- Capcom announces to show six games
- Capcom brings forward the release date for Resident Evil 6, announces details of new video game and shows
- Capcom has defended the system Resident Evil: Mercenaries
- Digital animation film Resident Evil by Capcom
- Darkstalkers 4 is in development