In the case of Europe there seems to be a problem in the version of PS3 the game, as It seems Skarlet never added to the PlayStation Store. Instead, it shows a new costume pack, which also list the price is twice what it costs in America. Warner Bros to reply provided technical saying that some problems were the cause of the problem and Skarlet will not be available until next week, plus the price of pack of costumes will also be corrected.
Meanwhile, in our continent, users have reported that season pass is not working properly in Xbox Live. Once it is exchange, Skarlet service appears in the 1200 Microsoft Points, three times the price Ie when purchased separately, instead of being free.
While Warner Bros solves this problem, the director of community Netherrealm Studios, Rigo Cortes if that happened said, the workaround was to leave the game, go to the store Xbox Live through the console and then download the DLC.
- Rumor: Unique accessories Mortal Kombat for Xbox 360
- Mortal Kombat: Shang Tsung gameplay trailer
- ‘Batman: Arkham City’ on sale October in Europe and America
- Mortal Kombat and the tower of the challenges
- The new Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat girls trailers
- Journey of Mortal Kombat
- PS Move sold 1.5 million copies in Europe