All we like to play, it’s almost impossible not to have an experience and story to tell with any pinball machine. Remember the KISS? Yes, it was fantastic. Somehow, the study of Zen and attempted to revive those old experiences but in our console. The studio announced today Zen Pinball 2, which will be available this spring through the PSN. Read on.
From the creators of Marvel Pinball 1 and Pinball, Pinball 2 available in spring for download from the PSN, it will be a free upgrade for those with two previous versions, if you are a new user you can also download the free game. The best thing about this release is to be cross-platform between the PS3 and the PS Vita at no charge. Pinball 2 will be released in conjunction with Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles, a package of four tables inspired by the film of The Avengers, World War Hulk, Fear Itself and The Infinity Gauntlet.
Here are some of the features of Zen Pinball 2.
- Option PS3 cross-platform PS Vita. Includes scoreboard global challenges and tournaments with friends online.
- Innovations and improvements in physics.
- Compete against other players to get ProScore and team player.
Visual exceptional 3D-compatible 3D TVs.
- Multiplayer modes, including split screen locally, online and more.
- New tables available on PS Store.
- Share Facebook profile.
- Mortal Kombat for PS Vita has a date of departure
- Insomniac art shows a pinball game canceled
- Ridge Racer Vita has a date of departure, will launch with free DLC
- Dust 514 will be free, there will be an application for Vita
- Like Nintendo and Sony, Bethesda also willing to support new consoles Wii U and PS Vita
- Trailer debut of Tokyo-Jungle
- Capcom announces the patch to fix the sound in Street Fighter X Tekken
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Vita Plus PS