If anything characterizes the RPG games Nippon Ichi Software are the infinite possibilities that make users spend many hours on them. Now, for those with Disgaea have not had enough, the company plans to launch three of its most recent new titles outside of Japan. These are Legasista, Mugen Souls, and The Witch and the Hundred Knights. The full story can find more information and videos of these games.
Legasista developed by Prisma System, is exclusive to PSN / PlayStation 3 in which players are immersed in a world of dungeons where the characters and all their equipment and skills, are customizable. The game will arrive during the month of August and then find their official announcement trailer.
Mugen Souls will also be exclusive to the Sony console, this is another RPG focused on small gestures and poses of anime type dolls. The history of this title tells the goddess Chou-Chou decided apodearse of the seven worlds and you look very pretty. The game will be released in autumn this year, and then can see the trailer.
And finally, The Witch and the Hundred Knights is an action game and RPG where the player controls an army of 99 knights and is free to choose whether to do good or evil. The game will be released during the early part of 2013 and still no trailer for it.
Certainly good news for fans of NIS and quirky RPGs, I confess that although I call enough attention I could give them the time they deserve, but with these three on the horizon make me consider a space.
- Rising Star Games will publish Akai Katana in America, first trailer
- LA Noire Publish date?
- Awesomenauts already has release date, new trailer
- Heroes of Newerth also be launched in Latin America
- Disney and Dena sign agreements to publish games and Disney Marvel social
- Akira Yamaoka believes Japan has already reached its peak in the games industry
- Valve reveals three new and unique hats in Team Fortress 2
- 3DS sales in Japan increased 50% with the launch of Kid Icarus