This new law is designed to force companies to disclose any private security breach to the public. More than one 1.5 million Australian accounts were affected by this problem and it seems that officials in that country are really annoying. Minister Brendan O’Connor has publicly criticized Sony, saying he was very concerned about the way they handled the situation. But he added that other companies have been doing a bad job to protect user data and that everyone needs to tighten security.
Sony for its part has continued to insist that he knew that the information was compromised before it was unveiled to the public, but this has not stopped some politicians are disturbed and begin to question the company.
- Sony plans to bring a hacker
- Online game hijacked by hacker
- Modern Warfare 2 gives ideas to attack in Russia
- PSP2 may already in hand
- Farmville could negotiate with its members
- Sony will stop supporting boot alternative OS on the PlayStation 3 console
- Google TV [PS3] also implemented next spring?
- The latest release of the game 0 AD