While the main versions of Modern Warfare 3 Infinity Ward has been assigned to (or at least what is left of them), the Wii version will be developed by Treyarch, the studio responsible for Call of Duty 3 bad but then they corrected the shot in time with Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Needless to say, always the Infinity Ward, creators of the series, are considered the “real” developers of Call of Duty, Treyarch while the supporting actors are relegated to the role of public opinion (we share the thing up at some point). In addition, for obvious reasons there has always been a certain amount of rivalry between the two development studios.
Imagine that Wii owners in spasmodic waiting to play Modern Warfare 3 on the Nintendo are not quite so many, but some of them this may not be the best news.
Modern Warfare 3 is planned for November 8 PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii and 3DS. Life in the PS One version will come months later.
- DLC of Modern Warfare 3 within few months
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is postponed
- Infinity Ward is working ‘Modern Warfare’ starring Ghost
- Modern Warfare 3 leaked information
- Modern Warfare 2 comes out November’09
- Modern Warfare 3 a new invasion to United States
- Modern Warfare 2 exceeded a billion dollar
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 details trailer