Tony Key, vice president of sales and marketing at Ubisoft, said that the company is positioning itself as the leading publication for third-party Wii U.
Talking to Gamasutra, the confident Ubisoft executive gave some hints of the great plans you have for the Wii U, adding that the close relationship with Nintendo gives some advantage to the competition: “Our intention is to be the third-party publishing company number in a U Wii, as it were with Kinect and the 3DS. We have always had a close relationship with Nintendo, so I venture to say that we have an advantage getting development kits before many people. I’m not saying that before the world, but very soon. ”
Key says when he gets a new development kit to the offices of Ubisoft, spends very little time for new projects will begin to cook. So far the only games confirmed for Wii Ubisoft are U From Outer Space Killer Freaks, Assassin’s Creed 3 and Ghost Recon Online.
- Ubisoft talks about DRM
- Ubisoft: the next generation consoles PS4 and Xbox coming soon
- Ubisoft releases WRC 2011
- From Dust the best selling downloadable game in the history of Ubisoft
- Keys for the beta test Company of Heroes Online
- The development of Kid Icarus: Uprising began on PC and Wii
- Charlotte Motor Speedway racetrack on the world’s largest screen
- Interview with Shigeru Miyamoto about Wii successor