In the latest Iwata Asks, the creator of Kid Icarus: Uprising, Masahiro Sakurai revealed that the game’s development began before his company received the 3DS development kit.
Because this is that its development began in PC and for a time also on the Wii. In fact, Nintendo today released a video showing prototypes of these versions, both aerial battles as the land, and which were made to teach the new members of the development team what they were doing. According to Satoru Iwata, the wearing of these prototypes to 3DS and that worked well were partly to blame for game development to lengthen more than expected. Can check the videos on the entire note.
- Darkstalkers 4 is in development
- Spirit Camera could have been a more Fatal Frame
- 3DS sales in Japan increased 50% with the launch of Kid Icarus
- Date and price of Nintendo 3DS
- Battlefield 3 will receive an update
- Starcraft 2- Wings of Liberty – $100 million development
- Crytek’s free development kit for CryEngine
- Valve reveals three new and unique hats in Team Fortress 2