The fact that even as bringing out the April of Jurassic Park and even then not having the shadow has certainly caused some suspicion about the actual date of arrival of the new work of Telltale Games.
Telltale is the same now melts away all doubt, announcing the date you move out of Jurassic Park for PC, making it coincide with that of the other platforms during the autumn. Here are the words of the developers, sent to those who have booked the first episode:
“Our goal was to publish the first episode of Jurassic Park: The Game in this month, and we are very excited about how the creation of the game is progressing. The game mechanics and the storyline came together on one way in which we see great potential, so that we can do to evolve to another level if we work a little ‘over time. “
Nothing that you have not already heard in other cases like that word, we hope that the delay might actually help to see a great final product on our monitors.
- Image from ‘Back to the Future’
- Back to the Future enjoy in February
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is postponed
- Telltale- the Walking Dead, King’s Quest and Fables
- U.S soldiers playing unfinished version of Halo 3
- Breach postponed to January next
- ‘Super Mario Bros.’ a cappella version
- The final version of Nintendo 3DS