With the future of the franchise on the line 007 due to the terrible economic state of the producer who owns his rights, Activision wanted to err on the safe and decided that if no new films on which to base a game is better to present a unpublished work.
Thus was born James Bond: Blood Stone an independent video game movies, but do not want to lose the glamor and the stylized action of the same recruiting Daniel Craig and Judi Dench to reprise their roles of 007 and M respectively, with the singer Joss Stone will have the luck to become the new Bond girl and imagine that it will also work on the main theme.
Rounding out the cinematic halo Blood Stone rodead Activision has hired the screenwriter of two of the films (Tomorrow Never Dies and The World Never) Bruce Feirstein to take the reins of the new story of secret agent licensed to kill.
James Bond: Blood Stone is being developed by Bizarre Creations and will appear in the PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Nintendo DS. Finally note that there is no official release date is confirmed and says the game could include a multiplayer mode can support up to 16 players.
- Trailer : Fallout New Vegas
- A crazy girl in Mass Effect 2 [Trailer]
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is postponed
- Trailer for Need For Speed: Undercover
- Resident Evil 5 – TGS ’08 (Game Trailer (HD)
- Uncharted 2 Gameplay Trailer
- Dead to Rights: Retribution [trailer]
- 2010 Games Releases with Trailers (Full List)