The marketing director Xbox Live, Robin Burrowes, confirmed that the service Microsoft has reached 35 million users around the world.
Speaking Joystiq during Gamescom, Burrowes said hearing Xbox Live has grown so much that has already reached 35 million users globally in 35 different countries where service is available. Five million of that total jumped to the service users during the month of January past. According to the executive, the rapid growth was due to launch Xbox Live in nine new countries during the 2010.
Unfortunately, Burrowes not specify how many of the 35 million users are subscribers Xbox Live Gold but the last time we heard of this figure were 12 million.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 sales 11.6 million
- Half of Xbox Live Gold members loose their money
- Virtual animals in the XBOX LIVE!
- Microsoft of Mexico announced the benefits of the users Xbox 360
- PS Move sold 1.5 million copies in Europe
- Scandal on Xbox live
- PS3 will be sold 75 million by 2010
- Microsoft confirmed the launch of Xbox 360 Elite