The simulator cars Xbox 360, Forza 4, today received a major upgrade. If you put your hard today and downloaded now Find out about what they solve.
The new update improves a problem that had several players in multiplayer. What happened was that the game was falling when they were competitors in the lobby. Apparently the problem occurred only when the players handled certain types of cars, leaving or entering the lobby at some point. Then, the loading screen stayed there a while, until the game left to react.
The game’s creators were aware of this problem, but still took two weeks to identify and release the patch to solve it. So as of today no longer have to worry about dropping your game when you are about to play a race.
- Forza Motorsport 3, Microsoft’s answer
- Forza Motorsport 3: 10 legendary cars
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is postponed
- Forza Motorsport Car List 2 for Xbox 360
- Team Fortress 2 – New update
- Details of Forza Motorsport 4 xbox 360
- F1 2011 release features on players demanded
- Free content update for the game Infinity Blade: Arena