Codemasters brought us a remarkable final installment of F1 2010 after winning a license that Sony had held in recent times.
In last year’s edition was blamed some gaps, but this time with a longer development experience and look set to offer certain aspects that the players had been demanding.
Chief designer F1 2011 Stephen Hood, said in a pre-E3 event that “the game is over this year compared to last year [...] Now there is much new content that pushes you to get this new release,” says the British Middleweight CVG.
Players have been asking for split screen play and cooperative, and they will have: “It’s nice to drive the car and get all these things we wanted to get in the game, such as strategy, consistency … And he plays with all these new multiplayer features, see your friend online in the garage with you competing … all things we really wanted for the first game is becoming a reality now, “he says.
F1 2011 will arrive on September 23 at PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, 3DS and a little later to NGP.
- Players take more risks than non-players
- Video game Ridge Racer Unbounded: new trailer and release date
- Ubisoft releases WRC 2011
- Portal 2 release date and trailer
- Ridge Racer Unbounded release date & trailer
- Battlefield 3: open trailer with actual gameplay [GDC 2011]
- Release date of Gears of War Ultimate on Xbox 360
- System requirements and release date for Brink