Today it was revealed that Dust 514, the upcoming PSN exclusive MMOFPS literally connected to the universe of EVE Online will be launched for free on the model free-to-play. Originally the game was going to have a cost of $ 20 and the player would be able to change this money for coins in the title.
This means that the game will remain free thanks to micro transactions within it, so that players can buy upgrades with real money for their character. It was also revealed that the Vita version is not the game itself, but will be a complementary application.
This application will bring some character customization features, shops and establishment of strategies with other players, all with an interface connected to the PS3 game, but has not yet decided whether to launch at the same time.
At the moment we know that the game will come in the second quarter of this year.
- Ridge Racer Vita has a date of departure, will launch with free DLC
- Like Nintendo and Sony, Bethesda also willing to support new consoles Wii U and PS Vita
- PlayStation application of Sony for iPhone and Android
- The Lord of the Rings Online free
- Steam offers five free games to play
- Need for Speed World is now free
- Open Arena a free game
- From Dust the best selling downloadable game in the history of Ubisoft