In presenting Modern Warfare 3 in Los Angeles, the press does not hesitate to ask about the newly announced Activision service Call of Duty: Elite and the other additional content for the next iteration of Call of Duty.
e Activision product manager, when asked about the subscription price of Elite, said: “The only reason I can not go into details because we want to return in one or two months, show the contents of the DLC Modern Warfare 3, and then communicate the price of everything”, reflects the average British Videogamer.
The intention is that the price of subscription Premium Call of Duty: Elite is competitive: “Our reference is the other services online and want it to be cheaper. We would be especially cheaper or comparable to when you see the value of the map pack adding it to the total value of the subscription” he says.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 November 8 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is postponed
- Call of Duty Elite officially confirmed
- Infinity Ward is working ‘Modern Warfare’ starring Ghost
- Modern Warfare 3 leaked information
- Modern Warfare 3 a new invasion to United States
- Modern Warfare 2 exceeded a billion dollar
- Modern Warfare 2 comes out November’09
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 details trailer