Ok, Dad never said that but the board is not over, and Nintendo just learn it right.
The next set of Team Ninja, Dead or Alive Dimensions, has been canceled to be published in the Scandinavian region, which includes Sweden, Norway and Denmark, and is that according to the laws concerning child pornography places DGD violated some points .
The way Figure of the game allows the user of 3DS Nintendo characters to accommodate the different poses and then taking pictures of them taking advantage of 3D performance characteristics of the console. Does the problem? the outrageous costumes thongs and full of sharp cleavages of most female characters make may be given to use “funny” to this form, and three of these virtual girls in the game are described as under 18 years.
Any of children in the Nordic countries mentioned above acting in violation of the laws protecting children against sex crimes, so Nintendo to stay out of trouble preferred simply canceling the publication of the game in that region, and to keep any declaration.
What about this case?
- Dead or Alive Paradise Trailer
- China banned the virtual money for real money
- Dead Space 2 on PC
- Telltale- the Walking Dead, King’s Quest and Fables
- Interview with Shigeru Miyamoto about Wii successor
- Nintendo warns playing Nintendo 3DS
- Dead Space 2 : Big announcement
- Red Dead Redemption official TV Ad