This is the mysterious game that Crytek prepared exclusively for Xbox 360.
During the last E3 in Los Angeles responsible for Crysis, Crytek, unveiled Codename: Kingdoms for Xbox 360 , a new license which few details are known and which is supposed to be featuring all kinds of warriors and gladiators. Now, information from Gamasutra suggests that this could be a set of first-person action with knives, swords, axes, etc .- would be based on Kinect.
As reported by this means, the Crytek studio based in Budapest would have between 30 and 35 workers developed this title that promises to push the boundaries of Xbox 360, as already hinted its creators.
Remember that recently, since Crytek hinted that such study could not focus only make shooters, starting with Kingdoms, it would be “a new form of interactive entertainment.” Undoubtedly, we should expect to nearby E3 to find out for sure .
- The MAG: Massive Action Game
- CryEngine 3 on the PS3 and Xbox 360
- Microsoft’s new game controller for Xbox 360
- 3D Dot Game Heroes on Xbox 360
- Microsoft confirmed the launch of Xbox 360 Elite
- Microsoft’s new architecture of the XBox 360 250 GB
- Rumor: Unique accessories Mortal Kombat for Xbox 360
- Japanese chart top-selling games for the Xbox 360