Finally something Activision showed at least a couple of frames from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I would like to see more detail on the course of the gameplay certainly hit game, but still have to be content with this alone.
UPD 13.05.2009: added a bit of information straight from the tin on the game.
In the magazine Game Informer recently appeared some details about the upcoming sequel:
- In computer opponents will be customizable weapons, as in the multiplayer COD4.
- In the game “open gameplay” with elements of stealth.
- The plot is absolutely linear.
- The length of the single will be 6-10 hours.
- Special Forces Mode – a series of missions with the spirit of the Mile High Club from COD4. There is also a cooperative mode.
- The “plot mode” of the cooperative is not provided;
- A former boyfriend Zakayev named Makarov will become the new “terrorist number 1″.
- It will be possible to climb the walls of ice.
- You can use the mobile cannon.
- One of the levels like the desert from the movie Iron Man.
- As with the previous part, MW2 will go with 60 FPS.