Some hours before the embargo was lifted, the Wall Street Journal is the first report on Call of Duty Elite, the long-rumored digital platform was said to be developing a new study Activision call Beachhead.
This is a paid service that will serve to complement Modern Warfare 3, Although some portions of it are said to be completely free, including a feature very similar to group Facebook.
Other service features include the ability to display statistics to analyze player performance. For those who are concerned because they believe they now have to pay for multiplayer Call of Duty, we can tell you it will not, because the Wall Street Journal reports that players will be able to continue competing with each other so online without having to subscribe to this new service.
For the time being have yet to be given a subscription price to be Call of Duty Elite but states that Activision follow a model very similar to Netflix, Which charges $ 8 monthly.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is postponed
- Microsoft confirmed the launch of Xbox 360 Elite
- Infinity Ward in the Guinness book of records for Call of Duty 4
- Call of Duty 8
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 details
- Call of Duty: Black Ops. multiplayer
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2-Trailer
- Farmville could negotiate with its members