After finally seeing the first trailer for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, have already begun to give more details of the game, which is due out in September.
We know that the game is being developed for Wii by Junction Point, but apparently is Blitz Games is developing the studio version of the game for Xbox 360 and PS3. This confirms that this edition will be a HD Wii conversion, as the task of Blitz Games will be to adapt the Wii game consoles from Sony and Microsoft. It was also revealed that the PS3 version will be compatible with PlayStation Move and so far no plans to include support for Kinect for Xbox 360.
- Microsoft’s new motion control Kinect for the Xbox 360
- The casual games and gaming services
- Ubisoft: the next generation consoles PS4 and Xbox coming soon
- The Xbox 360 S will be matte black and shiny
- Epic Games and id Software on the platform iOS for iPhone / iPod / iPad
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings PC title also to Xbox 360
- Japanese chart top-selling games for the Xbox 360
- No one intends to make bad games