Many have complained that the FPS of today are very generic. Sergey Brezhnev think the same, and that is why we decided to make a game that would bring together the best of the two big moment: Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The result? Battle Duty: Modern Field 3.
And no, I gather the best of both games is not true.
The idea behind Battle Duty: Modern Field 3 is just parody. Its gameplay is much simpler than its counterpart, you find yourself in a fixed position and you have to shoot the enemies by touching them when they appear. Best of all is taking place on maps of both games.
Surprisingly, the game currently ranks number six of the most downloaded free on the App Store, but even more curious is that Apple has a policy of removing games that infringe the rights of any other game, but still there is no complaint against Battle Duty. There will be attentive to how much longer is in that position.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is postponed
- Modern Warfare 3: the Wii version will be developed by Treyarch
- The most downloaded games of 2010
- DLC of Modern Warfare 3 within few months
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 details trailer
- Call of Duty Elite officially confirmed
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 details
- Modern Warfare 3 a new invasion to United States