Kid Icarus: Uprising is here ( can give an eye to the review that threw Asher here ). Along with the launch, also came a revival of sales of the Nintendo 3DS, at least in Japan, as reported by Media Crate.
They reported an increase in sales of the DS by 50 percent last week, with a total of 94.011 units sold, while in turn, distributed copies of Kid Icarus 132.526 in its first week of release.
Furthermore, the PS Vita also increased sales, but not in the same way as the N3DS. Increased from 10.021 to 10.302 units sold. It is not as significant, but in the end is increased. It is another case where we see that the hype of a game is also reflected in sales of the console. Do you already played?
- Microsoft Xbox 360 sales 11.6 million
- The PSP 2 will launch on January 27 in Japan
- Ridge Racer Vita has a date of departure, will launch with free DLC
- “Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood” breaks sales records in history
- Akira Yamaoka believes Japan has already reached its peak in the games industry
- Microsoft confirmed the launch of Xbox 360 Elite
- Halo 3 makes sales history
- Wii the most selling console in America