Thanks to Media Create report, we know the sales last week. The shortage of software together with other factors adversely affected all hardware manufacturers. Few weeks have been slower than in Japan. However, probably at E3 we will see a wave of titles for all systems, especially for PS Vita, which has sold its lowest since its launch. All information in the full article.
I hope that the forthcoming restructuring of planned Hirai Sony , the PlayStation brand and rise to become one of the pillars that hold the company and return to the green numbers.
- Announce changes in the corporate structure of Sony Japan
- NIS America will publish three new RPGs that were thought unique to Japan
- PS Move sold 1.5 million copies in Europe
- PS3 will be sold 75 million by 2010
- No one intends to make bad games
- Mortal Kombat for PS Vita has a date of departure
- Dust 514 will be free, there will be an application for Vita
- Like Nintendo and Sony, Bethesda also willing to support new consoles Wii U and PS Vita